Corioform® has been developed by Corium Développement to make either simple or complex shapes embossed in leather for leather goods companies.
This process has been created with a filling from the rear distort or emboss leather, and to keep it in permanent shape.
Characteristics of Corioform ®
Today, Corium Development, therefore, proposes this new process to brighter up and highlight our products.
- Preservation of the leather flexibility.
- Promotion of your products by a strong identification
- Very short producting time ( approx 2 weeks)
- Interesting tooling price
- Prototype possible
- Realization of small and medium series ( from 10 p to 50’000 p )
- Deadline under control because production is realised in-house (new workshop)
Tests / Certification
The Corioform® trademark has been registred at INPI by Corium Development.
Corioform ® materiel has, of course, been subjected to all obligatory allergen tests.
At the laboratory Dubois in La Chaux de Fonds (Switzerland), these tests have been proved conform to all required standards required, essentially in the very drastic world of watchmaking.
Moreover Corioform® material is certified ROHS and fulfils the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation et Authorization of CHemicals)
Applications are numerous considering all the possibilities of different leathers and embossing forms.
Today Corioform ® is used in wathmaking (watch leather strap) and eyewear, but it can also be used in many other fields like jewellery, accessories…)
- Printed calf
- Calf skin with a metallic finish